Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bombardier

Bombardier
A snowmobilelike vehicle driven by an internal-combustion engine, equipped with caterpillar tracks at the rear, steered by skis at the front, and designed for travel over snow (trademark - Canadian).

This past Christmas break was one of the greatest in a really long time! My holiday began in a garage and ended on a bombardier, and to me, that really just equals Thompson! There was a lot of family time, a lot of laughter and just good 'ol chillin'. I think it's fantastic that the best moments occur in the ordinary - with the exception of the bomber, which is far from ordinary!

Something needs to be said about Thompson. If you've had the pleasure of visiting, residing or vacationing (ya never know) in the chilly city then you will definitely know and understand the joy! Thompson is a place like no other, where there is little choice but to awaken creativity on a daily basis and invent adventures of your own. From cars and puzzles, to road signs and northern lights, fun is always around the corner and "remember whens" are sure to follow for years to come (by years I mean decades).

I love my home, I love where I'm from and it is always a pleasure to get there when I can. Already looking forward to the next escapade!

"Bomber!"
- Joel Behrendt

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas at home in Thompson. Someday I'll get back there and meet up with everyone again...or maybe some of you will be coming to hang out with me soon!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home