Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tag

Tag
To follow closely; go along or about as a follower.

32 definitions of "tag" to choose from... sheesh! So, it has been forever since I've blogged and now I have been tagged so figure I may as well blog now, seeing as how I need something to aid in the procrastination from final studying...

Here goes...

6 weird things...

Premise: blog a blog about six weird things about yourself. Then "tag" via inter web 6 other people to do the same thing. Don't forget to let them know on their own Bloggy McBlogs that they've been inter-tagged.

End result: everyone gets to learn about your lovely little quirks (goody)!

1. I cannot put my socks on until I have turned them inside out and pulled all the little fuzzies out. I have been turning socks inside out for about 6 years now.

2. I have a beyond normal fixation with candles. Once they're lit I cannot bring myself to just let them burn. I must play with them, make the wax dribble in different shapes and dip my fingertips in, making imprints of all 10 fingers then slowly re-melting and dipping, continuing the cycle.

3. I have to trim my fingernails. Any white showing and they're clipped.

4. When it was raining, on road trips when I was young, I used to pretend that the raindrops were racing down the window and I'd cheer as they zigzagged to the bottom of the glass. I still find myself secretly cheering from time to time.

5. I love tape! I often take a peice of tape and wrap it around my fingers, pull it off, re-tape (similar to the wax actually) until it is no longer stickable. Then I grab another piece and continue.

6. I talk to myself - a lot.

Now that you will all define me as completely kooky, I choose to tag Jennie, Wes, Nicole and Jordan... just for kicks!

"When I was about 7, there was a blackout in Manhattan, and I grew up in this huge building with around 365 apartments, and it had long, long halls. We were playing tag in this building, and I'm running around on the ninth floor, and I ran straight into a wall and busted my lip."
- Vin Diesel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home